Stuck in the 90's Retro Media Today

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > Web Page To be Updated this week.

Spin the Demon
Site Owner

I have been working like mad to write a few kick ass posts for you guys! I have a post just about TMNT Video games, ALL OF THEM! I have also put together a great post to help people find games "In the wild" I know Killette and new Mod Man Ghost of RawtingCorpsRecords will be making some new posts this month, Ghost is the man when it comes to the latest and greatest and killette's take most gamers to school when it comes to nintendo and Hald Helds and much more dont mess with this chick. So keep it here and Stuck in the 90's!

Thank you all who are reading, I hope together we can do some shit!

Jeff Smith

CEO/OWNER OF RAWTINGCORPS INC. HORROR,MUSIC,GAMES, DRUGS,PUSSY THATS R>C>R Hey its what we do:tongue:

--

Sega: Saturn, 32x, Dreamcast, Game Gear. Nintendo:Famicom/Super famicom, 64, SP,DS,GCN,WII,Virtual Boy SNK: Neo-Geo Pocket Color. Sony PS3(80G) PS2,PSP(Fat&Slim) MS:Xbox,Xbox 360 NEC: Turbo Grafx 16. Atari:Lynx II, Flash Back JVC:X'eye Nokia: N-Gage. Cramerica:Aladdin VG: Pocket Pill&Cap Capcom Coin Op: The Speed Rumbler 1986 TEC-TOY Play Pal Genesis & Master System Broken systems: 3DO

May 8, 2010 at 5:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Recent Videos

1426 views - 0 comments
1763 views - 0 comments
1469 views - 0 comments
1391 views - 0 comments

Recent Podcasts