Stuck in the 90's Retro Media Today

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > Tryin to Give up a Habbit I picked up in the 90's

Spin the Demon
Site Owner

Yes, Im Trying to quit smoking and its very hard. I've been smoking for around 13 years now and its time to give it up. I dont want to stop I really like to smoke, Im not a heavy smoker. Less then a pack of the Short 72's a day but I still need to stop. I dont want to die like that with holes in me. Its nasty and I think of it like this 6 bux a day could buy alot of video games and other great stuff that will last a life time instead of taking one.

Let me know your thoughts guys.

--

Sega: Saturn, 32x, Dreamcast, Game Gear. Nintendo:Famicom/Super famicom, 64, SP,DS,GCN,WII,Virtual Boy SNK: Neo-Geo Pocket Color. Sony PS3(80G) PS2,PSP(Fat&Slim) MS:Xbox,Xbox 360 NEC: Turbo Grafx 16. Atari:Lynx II, Flash Back JVC:X'eye Nokia: N-Gage. Cramerica:Aladdin VG: Pocket Pill&Cap Capcom Coin Op: The Speed Rumbler 1986 TEC-TOY Play Pal Genesis & Master System Broken systems: 3DO

April 18, 2010 at 4:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Spin the Demon
Site Owner

Update: Still I NON Smoker, Its kinda cool still hard as shit! :unsure:

--

Sega: Saturn, 32x, Dreamcast, Game Gear. Nintendo:Famicom/Super famicom, 64, SP,DS,GCN,WII,Virtual Boy SNK: Neo-Geo Pocket Color. Sony PS3(80G) PS2,PSP(Fat&Slim) MS:Xbox,Xbox 360 NEC: Turbo Grafx 16. Atari:Lynx II, Flash Back JVC:X'eye Nokia: N-Gage. Cramerica:Aladdin VG: Pocket Pill&Cap Capcom Coin Op: The Speed Rumbler 1986 TEC-TOY Play Pal Genesis & Master System Broken systems: 3DO

April 20, 2010 at 8:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Killette
Administrator

Good job you're doing awesome!!! :D

April 21, 2010 at 12:36 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Spin the Demon
Site Owner

Still a non smoker :D

but now im an ass :mad:

--

April 30, 2010 at 1:23 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Recent Videos

1426 views - 0 comments
1763 views - 0 comments
1469 views - 0 comments
1391 views - 0 comments

Recent Podcasts