Stuck in the 90's Retro Media Today

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > We get our game room today! After many years of wishing!

Spin the Demon
Site Owner

Hey guys, I just wanted to post real quick. Im going to post this in forums not blog because I would like to hear and see your game room too. So here is the deal, we had a another roomate dog us on bills so he got the boot long story short now we have an extra room. We can now pay rent without the help of a mate so I asked the GF and just today I got the ok to start building my room for my collectables I have alot of games and toys so im unsure how this will all work and speaking of work its going to be so much work I think I have a good month before I can do a video and post pics. Just wanted to hop on and tell you guys and so stoked. Last I would like to say thanks to the few who have joined our page and Sub. to our youtube. I know we dont have a ton of fans but we do have a few and will keep working on both pages for you guys

-Spin the Demon

--

Sega: Saturn, 32x, Dreamcast, Game Gear. Nintendo:Famicom/Super famicom, 64, SP,DS,GCN,WII,Virtual Boy SNK: Neo-Geo Pocket Color. Sony PS3(80G) PS2,PSP(Fat&Slim) MS:Xbox,Xbox 360 NEC: Turbo Grafx 16. Atari:Lynx II, Flash Back JVC:X'eye Nokia: N-Gage. Cramerica:Aladdin VG: Pocket Pill&Cap Capcom Coin Op: The Speed Rumbler 1986 TEC-TOY Play Pal Genesis & Master System Broken systems: 3DO

September 15, 2010 at 4:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

P13R4T

Hey man didn't realize you were just starting that, well I hope it's going well.

Dang you get screwed out of alot man i can't believe you trusted me. You got burned on a trade, burned on ebay, and burned on rent!

DAMN!

October 7, 2010 at 4:17 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Spin the Demon
Site Owner

Yeah too Nice but you a turned out to be a guy I can trust! Thanks again for that mini top loader, so cool!

--

Sega: Saturn, 32x, Dreamcast, Game Gear. Nintendo:Famicom/Super famicom, 64, SP,DS,GCN,WII,Virtual Boy SNK: Neo-Geo Pocket Color. Sony PS3(80G) PS2,PSP(Fat&Slim) MS:Xbox,Xbox 360 NEC: Turbo Grafx 16. Atari:Lynx II, Flash Back JVC:X'eye Nokia: N-Gage. Cramerica:Aladdin VG: Pocket Pill&Cap Capcom Coin Op: The Speed Rumbler 1986 TEC-TOY Play Pal Genesis & Master System Broken systems: 3DO

October 8, 2010 at 1:33 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Recent Videos

1403 views - 0 comments
1749 views - 0 comments
1457 views - 0 comments
1381 views - 0 comments

Get Updates Right from your Email!

Help Us Upgrade!

Recent Podcasts