|Posted by Killette on October 12, 2010 at 4:16 PM|
Here is a quick run down of the 18 games that launched with the American NES system.
1. 10-Yard Fight- 1st Slightly realistic American football game. 2 Player
2. Baseball- Simple baseball game. Player can choose between 6 teams. 2 Player
3. Clu Clu Land- underwater puzzle game
4. Donkey Konk Jr. Math- Math game with the loveable DK jr
5. Duck Hunt- zapper gun game. 2 player
6. Excitebike- Motorcycle racing game. 1 player
7. Golf- Simple golf game. 2 player
8. Gyromite- R.O.B the Robot game. 1 player
9. Hogan's Alley- zapper gun game.
10. Ice Climber- platforming game. 2 player
11. Kung Fu- beat em up game.
12. Mach Rider- futuristic driving game
13. Pinball- pinball game.
14. Stack-Up- R.O.B. the robot game. 1 player
15. Super Mario Bros.- mascot platforming game
16. Tennis- simple tennis game. 2 players
17. Wild Gunman- zapper game. 1 player
18. Wrecking Crew- action platformer.